We are very pleased to announce that, as per the provincewide stay-at-home order announced on April 7th, 2021, as a group of Regulated Health Professionals, Sellars Chiropractic & Wellness Centre will remain open throughout the stay-at-home order beginning on April 8th, 2021. Any appointments you currently have booked at this clinic will remain in place.
Our top priority has always been the health and safety of our patients, staff and our families. We continue to be vigilant with our enhanced infection control procedures. Screening procedures are in place with strict disinfection procedures in between visits.
COVID-19 CLINIC POLICY AND PROCEDURES
– All patients will need to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before attending their appointment(s). It will be sent out via email 18 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
– A mask will be required. Patients will need to wear a mask to their appointment(s). Cloth masks are acceptable. Practitioners will be wearing proper PPE.
– We ask that patients with an appointment, please only enter the clinic if it’s within 3 minutes of the appointment start time to minimize waiting room traffic.
– Physical distancing. We ask that patients keep a safe distance of 6 feet (2 metres) from one another. Markers will be clearly displayed in the waiting room.
– A barrier shield has been installed at the reception desk. Patients are to stay on the other side of the shield when paying or booking their next appointment(s).
– Tap or electronic payments are recommended. Receipts and invoices can easily be emailed to patients.
– Magazines and shared items will be removed from the waiting area.
– All “high touch” areas will be frequently cleaned and sanitized.
– All treatment equipment will be frequently cleaned and sanitized.
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the clinic for patients and staff use.
– Patients may use our washroom to wash their hands before/after their appointment(s). As usual, practitioners will be hand washing between every patient encounter.
Please **DO NOT COME** to your appointment if you have **ANY** of the following:
– Cold or flu-like symptoms (cough, flu, breathing difficulties) or any of the following: sore throat, difficulty swallowing, new loss or decrease in sense of taste or smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue, malaise or muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, pink eye, runny nose or nasal congestion without other known causes
– History of travel or have had close contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 day.
– Have tested positive for Covid-19 or have had close contact with a confirmed case.
– Awaiting a Covid-19 test result.
***Please contact the clinic by phone, 519-208-6900 to reschedule your appointment***